I love this very cool program over at the Book Soulmates call Random Acts of Kindness. Basically, book bloggers sign up with their wish lists and other generous book bloggers can send them a gift from that wish list. I think it's a really cool idea and am going to participate again. Last month was my first month participating. I received an ARC of a book from my wishlist that I can't wait to read, and I also passed on two ARCs to book bloggers who had them on their wishlists.
Here are the details for May's Random Act of Kindness.
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. (Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.)
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Demons are a Girl's Best Friend by Linda Wisdom
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
Crux by Moira Rogers
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase
Among Theives by Douglas Hulick
The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason
Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
***Note: I do not have an eReader, but I am all for used books and ARCs.