I just found this very cool idea over at the Book Soulmates via Tynga's Reviews call Random Acts of Kindness. Basically, book bloggers sign up with their wish lists and other generous book bloggers can send them a gift from that wish list. I think it's a really cool idea and am going to participate for the month.
Here are the details for April's Random Act of Kindness.
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. (Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.)
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
This will be my first time participating! It sounds like so much fun!
Devil's Playground by Jenna Black
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Crimson Wind by Diana Pharoah Francis
The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Taste Me by Tamara Hogan
Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
Crossed by J.F. Lewis
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Betrayal by Lee Nichols
Crux by Moira Rogers
***Note: I do not have an eReader, but I am all for used books and ARCs.