First, is the Honest Scrap Award. How it works is you have to list ten things about yourself then pass it on to ten other blogs.
1. I turned 22 last month.
2. My three favorite tv shows are The Big Bang Theory, The L Word, and The Office.
3. I love cats, and between my mom's house and my dad's we have seven.
4. I read all of my books without creasing the spines. It's a pet peeve.
5. I have eleven piercings and five tattoos.
6. I enjoy playing Guitar Hero, but will never be able to make it past medium.
7. I love cold weather. The colder the better. Under 40 preferred, but not gonna happen since I live in FL.
8. I have a slight obsession with Invader Zim.
9. I make an average of two trips to the bookstore a week, even if it's just to browse.
10. I've been in my current relationship for over three years.
Next, is the Heartfelt Award. “Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.”
I am to list 9 blogs that make me feel warm and cozy...
Last, is the One Lovely Blog Award. The Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've recently discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I'm gonna follow Abigail's lead and give all of these awards out at once:
Abigail of All Things Urban Fantasy
Angela of Dark Faerie Tales
Anna of Anna's Book Blog
Carolyn of Book Chick City
Drey of Drey's Library
Katiebabs of Babbling About Books, and More
Teddyree of The Eclectic Reader
Tynga of Tynga's Urban Fantasy Reviews